Keyshia Ka’oir’s birthday dress weighed more than 100 pounds


Gucci Mane and his wife are notorious for wearing the most over-the-top outfits.

To celebrate her 33rd birthday on Sunday, Keyshia Ka’oir took fashion to extremes with a red Charbel Zoe gown embellished with more than one million red Swarovski crystals. According to Vogue, the strapless gown with illusion neckline weighed around 100 pounds.

Not to be left out (even on his wife’s birthday), the rapper, 38, matched Ka’oir in his own bright red crystal-encrusted suit. Vogue reports that the outfit was a custom look from Dolce & Gabbana, and was flown from Paris to Atlanta for the fête.

And the couple’s eye-catching outfits were just one part of the extravagant evening. Gucci Mane gifted his wife, whom he married in October 2017, a 2019 Cullinan Rolls-Royce truck that perfectly matched their ensembles. The price of the car starts at $325,000.

“Just want to say THANK U to my Best Friend / Partner / Husband @laflare1017 !!,” Ka’oir gushed on Instagram. “I mean, I’m absolutely appreciative for my party, my gifts & all that u do for me! This was my best birthday I’ve ever had!”

Comments

Popular Posts